The events of last week within the banking sector highlight the importance of a treasury management strategy. Treasury management isn’t a luxury, it is a must-have for the safety of all businesses, no matter the size.
What does Treasure do?
Treasure is the leader in treasury management as a service, helping hundreds of businesses and VC backed companies safely and optimally manage their idle cash.
Treasure helps customers avoid the risk of holding large cash balances with a single banking entity by providing diverse allocations into short-dated U.S. government backed and fixed income securities.
What is Treasure?
Treasure is not a bank. We are a Registered Investment Advisor, regulated by the SEC. We have an in-house team of treasury experts with more than 50 years of experience in cash management.
What instruments does Treasure use?
- Government Money Market Funds (4.5%): A stable Money Market Fund backed by U.S. Government securities, held outside of the banking system.
- Treasury Bills (5.1%): Short-dated U.S. Treasury bills fully backed by the U.S Government with no exposure to bank risks.
How safe is Treasure?
- No exposure to Treasure: Treasure does not hold customer funds or securities. We use a trusted third party, Apex Clearing, as our custodian. Apex holds more than $100B in custody and doesn't take risks with customer assets like big banks do.
- No risk of a bank run: All of our customer funds are segregated and sit in accounts under their own business name.
- Fully compliant: Treasure is SEC registered and our Chief Compliance Officer, Scott Williams, has more than 20 years of experience in financial services.
How to open an account:
In less than 10 minutes you can open an account with Treasure: